Job Title: Website Manager
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Agency: US Federal Agency
This requirement is to acquire professional acquisition management support services. The contractor shall provide acquisition and financial services to assist the CIT Acquisition Planning and Management Group (APMG) with acquisition support and services in support of the CIT service areas and the Information Systems Distribution & Procurement (ISDP) program.
- Maintain websites by administering account information and troubleshooting program product and account inquiries.
- Administer licenses, product information and support for various vendor agreements.
- Maintain relationships with vendors to facilitate agreement management.
- Conduct technical analysis and documentation for software products and processes.
- Ensure licenses/deliverables satisfactorily support the mission.
- Communicate effectively to ensure senior leadership has the necessary information to make critical decisions.
- Adhere to internal policies, procedures and compliance programs.
More information at: https://jobs.adeptusasi.com/
A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required, plus 1 year or more of relevant experience in licensing and administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communications ability
- Working in multidisciplinary teams
- Stakeholder management
Job Status: Full Time