Job Title: Technical Writer
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Agency: US Federal Agency
This requirement is to acquire professional acquisition management support services. The contractor shall provide acquisition and financial services to assist the CIT Acquisition Planning and Management Group (APMG) with acquisition support and services in support of the CIT service areas and the Information Systems Distribution & Procurement (ISDP) program.
Assists in supporting the acquisition process, to include the following activities:
- Review, edit, and format prescribed acquisition planning requirement documents such as SOW/PWS.
- Prepare supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information.
- The technical writer must be able to understand complex Information Technology acquisition information and communicate the information in standard planning documents for coordinated reviews and approval.
- Excellent technical writing skills and ability to peer review technical documents for grammar, content and style of writing.
- Demonstrated ability to document business processes and write detailed functional requirements.
- Ability to work under tight timeframes.
- Good organizational skills.
- Capability to handle sensitive and complex issues with discretion and good judgment.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals.
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts.
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals. Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation. Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content.
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature.
This position A minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in IT acquisitions in order to edit acquisition documents.
- Excellent verbal and written communications ability,
- Working in multidisciplinary teams
- Stakeholder management
Job Status: Full Time