Job Title:Program Manager
Location: National Archives and Records Administration, College Park, MD / Remote
Start Date: 2 Weeks
The Program Manager will be a key player in a Government Contract for the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) by leading a team of experts in creating visual solutions for dashboard organizations by expanding the business pipeline, responding to client feedback, and predicting future issues, and mitigating those issues before they appear.
- Oversee all aspects of the project, such as budget, task tracking, and forecasting.
- Present project reports at the end of each quarter.
- Evaluate and adjust processes for the program to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Collaborate with functional/resource managersto allocated staff resources and identify resource needs.
- Pursue business development opportunities that employ products and/or broader end-to-end solutions.
- Participate in candidate selection for employment based on value added to the team.
- Oversee and create dashboards and visual reports for the program.
- Create and meet deadlines.
- Foster a collaborative team effort for the completion of the program.
- Education: Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant hands-on experience similar in size and scope to this task order in a program management capacity.
- Experience managing teams of 5 or more contracting staff.
- Confidence and ability to hiring new personnel as needed for the contract.
- Must have experience and skills in the following key areas: strategic thinking, multi-tasking, conflict management, time management, planning and executing to the defined plan etc.
- Hands-on experience creating monthly dashboards and reports like the ones outlined in this task order.
- Prior Federal government experience.
Since 2008 Adeptus Solutions has remained committed to providing quality software engineering and program management solutions to our clients and it all starts with YOU. Adeptus Solutions provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, an HSA to cover healthcare deductibles, paid sick & vacation leave and, 100% company paid life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a 401K, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Clearance Statement: Applicants selected for this position may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, Adeptus Solutions will consider only applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer