Junior Systems Engineeer
Job Title: Junior System Engineer
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Agency: US Federal Agency
This requirement is to acquire professional acquisition management support services. The contractor shall provide acquisition and financial services to assist the CIT Acquisition Planning and Management Group (APMG) with acquisition support and services in support of the CIT service areas and the Information Systems Distribution & Procurement (ISDP) program.
Assists in supporting the acquisition process, to include the following activities:
- Supports development of plans for automated information systems from project inception to conclusion.
- Analyzes user interfaces, hardware and software performance tuning, workload and computer usage, interfaces with outside systems, system downtimes, proposed system modifications, upgrades and new COTS.
- Analyzes the problems and the information to be processed.
- Defines the problem and supports development of system requirements and program specifications. Supports development, in conjunction with functional users, of alternative system solutions.
A minimum of 5 years of specialized experience in software licensing is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications ability
- Working in multidisciplinary teams
- Stakeholder management
Job Status: Full Time