- Provide administrative support to senior-level staff.
- Create and analyze written documents for dissemination to leadership.
- Compile information for outside inquiries and reports and develop and maintain tracking tools to be used for reporting data.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings upon request.
- Provide logistical support and coordination for conferences, workshops, site visits, and other advisory group meetings.
- Provide logistical support and schedule conference rooms. Print and post the meeting calendar, restore furniture arrangement in the room after the meeting, and coordinate audiovisual needs.
- Coordinate and arrange travel plans.
- Initiate and respond to email, telephone, and letter inquiries, and provide requested materials.
- Duplicate, collate, and scan documents.
- Manage office inventory supply cabinets.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements
High school diploma / Bachelor degree preferred
- Previous experience in an Administrative position
- Travel experience
- Scheduling experience
- Conference or meeting management experience
- Excellent communication experience both written and oral
- Extremely professional in all aspects
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work remotely and onsite if needed.
Since 2008 Adeptus Solutions has remained committed to providing quality software engineering and program management solutions to our clients and it all with YOU. Adeptus Solutions provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, a HSA to cover healthcare deductibles, paid sick & vacation leave and, 100% company paid life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a 401K, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Clearance Statement:Applicants selected for this position may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, Adeptus Solutions will consider only applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.