Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Agency: US Federal Agency
This requirement is to acquire professional acquisition management support services. The contractor shall provide acquisition and financial services to assist the Center for Information Technology (CIT) Acquisition Planning and Management Group (APMG) with acquisition support and services in support of the CIT service areas and the Information Systems Distribution & Procurement (ISDP) program.
Assists in supporting the acquisition process, to include the following activities:
- The Financial Analyst duties will involve coordination of data collection activities to support the ISDP
- The Financial Analyst must be able to communicate effectively with the ISDP customers and CIT Financial Management Group.
- The Financial Analyst must also possess the ability to understand billing and costs for software licenses.
- General knowledge of the federal budget process is required, including budget planning and execution phases.
- The Financial Analyst will be required to examine specific products and standard operating procedures (SOPs), and offer suggestion for improvements, when needed.
- The Financial Analyst should have familiarity with cost recovery methods, fee-for-service operations, or working capital funds in a Federal organization. Strong organizational skills are a must to ensure effective milestone reporting regarding ISDP costs.
This position requires a minimum of 8 years of financial management experience or financial management involving data calls and billing systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications ability,
- Able to synthesize and summarize from results of analysis work
- Working in multidisciplinary teams
- Stakeholder management
Job Status: Full Time