Enterprise Licensing Specialist
Job Title: Enterprise Licensing Specialist
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Agency: US Federal Agency
This requirement is to acquire professional acquisition management support services. The contractor shall provide acquisition and financial services to assist the CIT Acquisition Planning and Management Group (APMG) with acquisition support and services in support of the CIT service areas and the Information Systems Distribution & Procurement (ISDP) program.
Assists in supporting the ISDP acquisition process, to include the following activities:
- The Enterprise Licensing Specialist supports volume licensing agreements managed by the ISDP program, ensuring processes, procedures and training associated with new and existing ISDP agreements are effectively articulated by the ISDP program.
- Administers and communicates program details for agreements including licensing and software acquisition processes.
- Provides technical licensing support for all ISDP customers. Effectively adjudicates ISDP vendor invoices for supported agreements.
A minimum of 8 years of experience in IT software acquisitions or software licensing/ enterprise licensing
- Excellent verbal and written communications ability
- Working in multidisciplinary teams
- Stakeholder management
Job Status: Full Time