Momentum Federal ERP - Communications Specialist
Job Title:Communications Specialist
Duration: 12+ Months
Start Date: 2 Weeks
Adeptus Solutions is looking for a Senior Consultant to support VA's acquisition Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) and Project Management Office (PMO) activities. The BPR support includes developing comprehensive plans to replace legacy acquisition business systems/tools, mapping as-is and to-be acquisition activities, re-engineering business processes, and/ or review of a VA Acquisition Enterprise Architecture. This practitioner should be a self-starter who can meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, contribute to client work products, maintain PMO tools such as risk logs, action item logs, decision logs, and develop performance/progress reporting. Practitioner should be able to coordinate with Analysts, Consultants, and other team members to lead development of deliverables, prioritize tasks, and work products end-to-end.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Prior experience with Momentum implementations and BPR
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Prior experience with process mapping, including use of Visio or other mapping tools
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to complete deliverables and work products end-to-end, including scoping, development, QA, and client reviews
- Prior expertise with institutionalizing and maintaining project management processes and best practices across the organizations for disciplines such as risk management logs, action item logs, decision logs
- Ability to develop status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information
- Familiarity with organizational governance structures
- Experienced with data analysis and visualization
- Familiarity with end-to-end federal acquisition processes and policy
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
- The candidate must be self-motivated, able to resolve issues independently with minimal supervision, in a rapid-paced work environment.
- Must be a team player, independent thinker, able to multi-task and communicate
- Excellent communication with interpersonal and analytical skills
- A strong work ethic coupled with good business sense
- Self-starter with unquestionable integrity
- Ability and desire to work in a high-caliber, fast-paced, team environment
- Strong project and time management skills
Since 2008 Adeptus Solutions has remained committed to providing quality software engineering and program management solutions to our clients and it all starts with YOU. Adeptus Solutions provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental, and vision, and HSA to cover healthcare deductibles, paid sick & vacation leave and, 100% company-paid life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a 401K, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Clearance Statement: Applicants selected for this position may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, Adeptus Solutions will consider only applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer